Nirvana Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nirvana Order

Come and exchange information regarding Nirvana and stuff.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Plan to help people increase Archive Max Bonus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
leeahartley

leeahartley

A Plan to help people increase Archive Max Bonus Empty
PostSubject: A Plan to help people increase Archive Max Bonus   A Plan to help people increase Archive Max Bonus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:58 pm

Here is the plan,

If one person takes up to maxing out a normal low card (for example skeleton, fighter, angle ext. the first level card only needs 20 level to become max.
all people who buy into this idea can trade the max cards. meaning that we improve the bonus. (oh and were working on leveling as suggested by Hatto previously)

Then we can work on the 2nd stage card (for example skeleton+, fighter+, angle+) and the next stage and again the next stage.

The more memebers who buy into this idea, the quicker the bonuses achieved and the less cost for each individual.

If people agree or not is for you decied. Like to here peoples ideas.

oh and i have already upgreade the skeleton and skeleton+

Back to top Go down
Gryphon778

PostSubject: Re: A Plan to help people increase Archive Max Bonus   A Plan to help people increase Archive Max Bonus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:18 pm

so your saying max out a 2 of the same common cards then evo them then max them out and so on and so forth correct just making sure im understanding you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Plan to help people increase Archive Max Bonus   A Plan to help people increase Archive Max Bonus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Basically max all the easy normals and high normals and their various forms and pass them around so we all gain the archive bonus, which is always very nice! Again, great idea. Will be looking to put into motion asap.
Back to top Go down
https://nirvanarage.forumotion.com
Gryphon778

PostSubject: Re: A Plan to help people increase Archive Max Bonus   A Plan to help people increase Archive Max Bonus Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:29 am

ok i think i understand that since im trying to redo my deck that will be something else i can do to occupy my time
Back to top Go down
hifive59

PostSubject: Re: A Plan to help people increase Archive Max Bonus   A Plan to help people increase Archive Max Bonus Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:51 am

I can get started on the angel
Back to top Go down
Gryphon778

PostSubject: Re: A Plan to help people increase Archive Max Bonus   A Plan to help people increase Archive Max Bonus Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:31 am

i can get started on the goblin probably one more ill send them your way when i have them maxed
Back to top Go down
Hattendo

Hattendo

PostSubject: Re: A Plan to help people increase Archive Max Bonus   A Plan to help people increase Archive Max Bonus Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:08 am

that's the spirit! I'll start on a bard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Plan to help people increase Archive Max Bonus   A Plan to help people increase Archive Max Bonus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Plan to help people increase Archive Max Bonus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nirvana Order :: Discuss anything involving the Order-
Jump to: