Nirvana Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nirvana Order

Come and exchange information regarding Nirvana and stuff.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Things First

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

First Things First Empty
PostSubject: First Things First   First Things First Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:15 pm

Can we all try to get the active members in here? Or are we it? If that is the case we have some changes to make....
Back to top Go down
https://nirvanarage.forumotion.com
Tope

Tope

First Things First Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Things First   First Things First Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:38 am

My vision for this page would heavily depend on Ilose2no1. I'm hoping to get something like a weekly post on here on update for the order; i.e: the upgrades we have purchased through donations and our current progress to the next. Now I am tracking that we have purchased all upgrades and donations are going towards walls. Maybe someone who has a better understanding of how the order works.ie purpose of the walls, is there an end state? If we could just get an update how far from the next goal. I'm hoping this will get individuals more knowledgeable and more involved by giving us a sense of purpose and unified action. Thanks for your participation in this.
This should be a place to also place concerns about the order, and come to a resolution; ie hat concern for inactive members.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

First Things First Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Things First   First Things First Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:50 am

Well said. As for walls, they are for protection during Holy Wars. As for Holy Wars, we seriously need to discuss what everyones part will be. No, we won't win every war at our level. But with a bit of preperation and strategy beforehand we could go MUCH further than last time. I'm looking into Master Gunners next. I'd like us to tear down some effin walls Smile

And your other point regarding inactive members. Absolutely! They are dead weight. We should Raise the level cap or have minimum atk/def as well. Nothing extreme but some sort of standard ya know? I can see the reason not to do that as well so can go either way, just something I feel should be discussed.

Ilose2no1, our leader, keep us inspired and updated Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

First Things First Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Things First   First Things First Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:55 am

One more thing that we should do. There should be a thread we can update with everyones base atk/def (before skills) and also their atk/def points so we know where we stand with our orders strength. There is no point in being shy as we can help each other!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Things First Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Things First   First Things First Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Things First
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nirvana Order :: Discuss anything involving the Order-
Jump to: