Nirvana Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nirvana Order

Come and exchange information regarding Nirvana and stuff.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not a trade but idiotic nonetheless

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Not a trade but idiotic nonetheless Empty
PostSubject: Not a trade but idiotic nonetheless   Not a trade but idiotic nonetheless Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:38 am

Yea.. I had a couple Luci a bit ago, holding on to sell them later. I didn't safeguard them as I hoped to get offers. Skip to enhancing. Mass-farming evoing enhancing as quick as possible....

I didn't purposefully check the card but must have grazed it slightly, clicked enhance, clicked enhance for the last time... in the second it is loading i see "RARE CARD SELECTED" which wasn't a big deal at the time until I saw Luci right away. I tried hitting the home button, back buttons, anything but I knew it had already processed the information milliseconds after I pressed the final enhance button.

So yea. If I don't plan on selling it anytime soon I safequard it nowadays. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://nirvanarage.forumotion.com
hifive59

PostSubject: Re: Not a trade but idiotic nonetheless   Not a trade but idiotic nonetheless Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:22 am

Oh man that sucks. U just lost like 10hp there
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a trade but idiotic nonetheless   Not a trade but idiotic nonetheless Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:29 am

yea and it was a shit enhancement too!
Back to top Go down
https://nirvanarage.forumotion.com
hifive59

PostSubject: Re: Not a trade but idiotic nonetheless   Not a trade but idiotic nonetheless Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:09 am

Damn. Well I had someone offer me 2hp and 50k for my high gunner++
Back to top Go down
Hattendo

Hattendo

PostSubject: Re: Not a trade but idiotic nonetheless   Not a trade but idiotic nonetheless Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:03 pm

lol man that doesn't even cover enhancements! 3-5 I'm guessing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a trade but idiotic nonetheless   Not a trade but idiotic nonetheless Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a trade but idiotic nonetheless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nirvana Order :: Offer up Your Trades or What you are looking for HERE :: Horribly Bad or Ridiculously Profitable Trades Encountered, Share Your Experience of the day!-
Jump to: