Nirvana Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nirvana Order

Come and exchange information regarding Nirvana and stuff.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

restarting my deck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gryphon778

restarting my deck Empty
PostSubject: restarting my deck   restarting my deck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:11 pm

i need:
4 base manticore
4 base werewolfs
4 base elder dragons
3 base ark dragons
4 base (good demons card r,hr,or sr)

i have:
1 werewolf full evo maxed out
1 astolfo full evo maxed out
1 reshef full evo maxed out
1 high elf full evo maxed out
1 manticore full evo maxed out
1 elder dragon full evo maxed out
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

restarting my deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: restarting my deck   restarting my deck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Will help you as i can Smile
Back to top Go down
https://nirvanarage.forumotion.com
Gryphon778

restarting my deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: restarting my deck   restarting my deck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:28 pm

thanks for my fifth card id like to get the demons wall crusher card but i know they've got to cost a pretty penny but what was the name of the card again
Back to top Go down
Tope

Tope

restarting my deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: restarting my deck   restarting my deck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:11 pm

This is gonna be a bit of a timely and costly endevour. You should be doing 6-2 evos on these. So basically evo them to whatever++ then enhance the whatever++ and then evo again.
Back to top Go down
Tope

Tope

restarting my deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: restarting my deck   restarting my deck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:13 pm

If thats not super clear on the evo process don't hesitate to ask so you don't end up with a bad evo again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

restarting my deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: restarting my deck   restarting my deck Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:06 am

I have elder dragon+ for now. not enhanced before evo it looks but if you are doing 6-2s it will be a good jump start. If you are willing to trade anything for it I'm game. If you are still relying on the cards you have and can't rid them yet, I understand as well. Let me know Smile

Also I am going to repeat utope in that you need to be certain of what you are doing so please ask if there are any spots at all unclear and we will gladly explain.

Back to top Go down
Gryphon778

restarting my deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: restarting my deck   restarting my deck Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:26 am

so i understand evo 2 of whichever card to (name)++ then max them out then evo them correct

also i only have my ark dragon safe guarded so if there is anything you like that i have you can go for it im moving this week so im low on money or id buy a couple of the card packs for trading and what not i know itll take some time to do this it took me a while to do what i did lol just wanna do it right this time
Back to top Go down
Tope

Tope

restarting my deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: restarting my deck   restarting my deck Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:57 am

Ok might have a line on another manticore. And another werewolf. Just pay what you can. You could throw that reshef this way. Will let you know in the am about the we're and mati.
Back to top Go down
Gryphon778

restarting my deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: restarting my deck   restarting my deck Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:30 am

did i understand the evo process explained correctly
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

restarting my deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: restarting my deck   restarting my deck Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:06 am

looks like it but just to recap....

Each "1" represents an elder dragon.

111 111

Combine 2 from each side so you have 1 1+ and 1 1+
Then combine the singles left to the 1+'s so you end up with two 1++
Max enhance both. Combine both 1++ cards only after maxed.
Max enhance Final form taking care to use skilled feeders in the beginning when chance to skill up is greater Smile

I think you have it but just making sure all is clear Smile

This applies to rares, high rares are up for debate but in terms of cost to effectiveness ratio I lean towards 4-max but if possible go for 6-max for better resale. Highly dependent on which HR though. (4-6 resale is good too, my 4-6 pally has had offers up to 120 and if I had wanted to sell at all could have gotten 140. Just 4 pallys, each cost 20 or less.)
Back to top Go down
Gryphon778

restarting my deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: restarting my deck   restarting my deck Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:21 am

ok so i got the evolving part and maxing part down now its the 4-6 or whichever numbers that confuse me i think does that mean a fully evod card that uses 6 maxed out cards
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

restarting my deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: restarting my deck   restarting my deck Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:44 am

Norp. It is confusing at first, all good.

4-6 (or 4-Max) means 4 cards were used for final form and 6 enhancements happened before final form.
The enhancement to the final card usually isn't counted but yea...

Lets just assume you have 4 cards and you have already max enhanced them (4 maxes already).
combine 2, max the 1+ (5 maxes).
add another maxed single to the newly maxed 1+ to get a 1++ and max that one (6 maxed cards)...
then add your final maxed single to the 1++ for the final form.
Enhancing this will technically net you 4-7.

Deciding on this evo for high rares depends entirely on your budget and what card you are evolving...
Back to top Go down
Gryphon778

restarting my deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: restarting my deck   restarting my deck Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:02 am

oh ok
Back to top Go down
Murk-murloc

Murk-murloc

restarting my deck Empty
PostSubject: Miscellaneous rares   restarting my deck Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:29 pm

I have a few rare misc cards such as high gunner, astolfo, werewolf, inseult, kreimhild... just a few cards that wont be of much help to me but maybe you can use them. Just send me a fair trade, im also interested in defensive demon cards.
Back to top Go down
Gryphon778

restarting my deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: restarting my deck   restarting my deck Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:07 am

update i need
3 ark dragons
4 golems
1 werewolf
3 manticores
Back to top Go down
Gryphon778

restarting my deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: restarting my deck   restarting my deck Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:08 am

Murk-murloc wrote:
I have a few rare misc cards such as high gunner, astolfo, werewolf, inseult, kreimhild... just a few cards that wont be of much help to me but maybe you can use them. Just send me a fair trade, im also interested in defensive demon cards.

id offer a trade if i had anything to trade with i gotta save some cash and get some card packs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

restarting my deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: restarting my deck   restarting my deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

restarting my deck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nirvana Order :: Offer up Your Trades or What you are looking for HERE-
Jump to: