Nirvana Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nirvana Order

Come and exchange information regarding Nirvana and stuff.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy War Leaders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hattendo

Hattendo

Holy War Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Holy War Leaders   Holy War Leaders Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:18 pm

Okay here's is the Holy Wars leader list as I see it now. It may change. All positions will be considered temporary and will plan to change everything back to whatever we agree on after the event has ended.

I'll try to explain some things as well.

DEF Leader - Hattendo OR OkabeSatoru
ATK Leader - Hattendo OR OkabeSatoru

I believe Okabe and myself to be the strongest players in both regards. I had wished to have the atk/def stats of ALL order members but that didn't happen. So if you didn't mention you have a 5x SSR ATK deck with 100k base and would like to try out for either of these positions, please speak up!

This leaves us with no Order Leader. I have thought this through and will choose the strongest of our vice-leaders for the spot. For now we can assume this position will be temporary and relieved after Holy Wars. We will have a vote as to whether or not I get the job back or if it is to go to someone else.

Our Vice Leaders need to be strong. They are targets. I want to use this to our advantage and have as many as possible to absorb more abuse than the lower level players.

Here comes the fun part and how I think we will have a huge advantage. Organization and trust, we absolutely must have that. Between the leaders and some others I already do have that which is great because I am going to ask something of all members that may not appeal.

Basically, The Defense Leader needs to be unstoppable, making the only way to take him down being repeated failed attacks from rival order and the use of their hp. For some battles this alone will be enough.

Attack Leader needs the ability to take down a defense leader of any realm quickly and also be able to attack multiple times before hp use. We take out their DEF quickly and then we can pick our targets. Very Important.

Order Leader and vice-leaders will need to be well equipped in the cases where a rival order breaks through and are attacking leaders for bonus points. They also need to be able to dish out the damage. The less hp we have to use and the more we make them use to score points the greater we will win. Having all the strong leaders makes it easier to weaken the enemy so our lower level members can attack something besides a wall.

Speaking of walls. We will have everyone incapable of attacking the defense leader appointed to wall-chipping duty. They won't be alone though as we already have acquired a decent amount of wall-busters. Take down the wall and bonus points for everyone! Also a huge blow to enemy morale. Also, I just want us to take out some damned walls for the fun of it!

Okay so we already have these people and they have their decks, what else is there? Trading/Lending/Borrowing of cards and items where they can be best utilized instead of weakly spread out among many. Okabe and myself already have good cards for either position but why have a DEF leader with 75k base when we can have one with 85k or more? Same with ATK leader. All other leaders will need stronger decks as well. Basically any of us, myself included, may be asked for a card or items to use until the event is over, after which all cards and items will be given back.

That is the trust part. The organization part is keeping track of all the cards and items exchanged which will be easy. Any time this is done announce it here or on the regular forum and I will add it to a list in a topic right here on the forum. Simple. The only not-so-easy part of organizing is using what assets we have to the best of their abilities. Namely, who gets what. We will discuss and figure this out together.

TLDR:

All leaders will be equipped with the best cards we have as an order. This will benefit EVERYONE far more than some good cards spread out amongst many members. Borrowed cards will be given back after event. No one is required to do this. It is just the best plan I could think of for getting our order as far up the ranks as possible.

There are further details to discuss and more to elaborate but I think this covers most of it. If you notice any gaping holes in the plan, speak up. Have a suggestion? A question? An urge to urinate? Speak up! We are in this together Smile
Back to top Go down
Tope

Tope

Holy War Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy War Leaders   Holy War Leaders Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:29 pm

So whos the order leader? And Just FYI I will be very busy on the first day of the war
Back to top Go down
Hattendo

Hattendo

Holy War Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy War Leaders   Holy War Leaders Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:30 pm

You were one of my first choices.
Back to top Go down
Hattendo

Hattendo

Holy War Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy War Leaders   Holy War Leaders Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:33 pm

But basically I'm thinking any very active and associative leader or member (with good stats) could pull it off. Our Vice Leaders were my first thought. Someone we agree with and trust. That narrows it down quite a bit methinks.
Back to top Go down
Ilose2no1

Holy War Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy War Leaders   Holy War Leaders Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:29 pm

I think the organizing part is fine but dumping cards onto ppl I don't think will help us out to much, other then having one person with a good deck. Everyone needs to contribute in the holy war.... That's the most important part as we can't win every battle.

Other then that organizing ppl by what they have now is good. Pick a def leader... Attack leader(I forget what bonus they get but that's not as important as def)

Long as we get one person who's got great def were good.... Rest of us that participate should be able to generate enuff points to win the war.....

I'm rambling so I'll stfu now... Lol
Back to top Go down
Tope

Tope

Holy War Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy War Leaders   Holy War Leaders Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:53 pm

Here's something to look at for the next HW.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Holy War Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy War Leaders   Holy War Leaders Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Good read, thanks tope!

Was thinking the other night and maybe found a middle ground on the 6-2 vs 6-10 'debate'. I'll concede that there is a big enough difference between them to make a difference if all cards are evoed and enhanced that way, especially in an FF rare deck. Now, what I found is that the majority of increase doesn't happen at 6-10, but actually 6-6.

So 6-6 is somewhat-notably better than a 6-2 (few hundred pts) --- a 6-10 is nearly an imperceptible increase over a 6-6 (under 50pts)
This applies to cards from normals all the way up to SR cards*

I could not advise someone to do that. But, if they want to, all is well Smile

*I could be wrong but seems consistent in the cards I saw.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://nirvanarage.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Holy War Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy War Leaders   Holy War Leaders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy War Leaders
Page 1 of 1